- 4 Slices of Smoked Bacon, thinly sliced / lardons.
- 1 Handful of Flat Leaf Parsley, finally chopped
- 1 Handfull raisin finely chopped
- 1 Handful capers finely chopped
- 1 Clove Garlic Finely Chopped
- 2 Handfuls. Panko Breadcrumbs
- 1 Tbs. Fresh Parmesan
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 1 Large Pinch Black Pepper
- 1 Splash Olive Oil.
- 4 Pork Chops
- Olive Oil
GREAN BEAN, FENNEL & WATERCRESS SALAD
- 2 Handfuls Cooked Green Beans
- 1/2 Fennel, finely sliced
- 1 Lemon, Zest
- 1/2 Lemon Juice
- 2 Splashes Sherry Vinegar
Fry the bacon in a pan until crispy.
Add all the breadcrumb ingredients in a large bowl. Add all the bacon fat as well if you want it taste even better.
Brown the pork chop in a pan for 5 minutes. Don’t cook it all the way through as we will finish it in the oven.
Remove from the pan and spread over the dijon mustard.
Sprinkle over the breadcrumb topping
Put in the oven for 6-10 minutes depending on how this your pork chops are.
Toss the salad.